Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Latest Vitriol

Ignoring the fact that I haven't written a post in almost two years, let's talk about how I had no idea I was supporting a hateful, close-minded bigot by way of my purchase of two Sugar-free Rockstar energy drinks recently. Here I am at work, recovering from my night of fitful sleep with aforementioned SFRS by my side, only to be informed by my gay co-worker that I was supporting hate. HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN BIGGER NEWS?? How did I not know about this? I know about Speidi's latest (false, allegedly) claims against The Hills crew (they claim they were threatened physically), yet I don't know about a hateful businessman's views on homosexuals, women, you name it... If you care to read more about this, for I will not repeat his vile words, then you can start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar_%28drink%29

No comments: