Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here I Reluctantly Go...and Katy Perry Kissed a Girl and I Liked It.

Urged strongly by my dear dear boyfriend, I am jumping on the blog bandwagon. I apologize in advance for anything I might say that offends others. This is my feeble attempt at filling up a small portion of my uncrowded day with something somewhat constructive. You see, I was recently fired for, what I and others may call, "bullshit" reasons. Pardon my Parisian. As such, I have a large chunk of time on my hands. So, much to the dismay, I'm sure, of a blog-saturated world, I am inculcating you with what can only be called brilliant daily musings.

My beau actually started this "SLCFU" blog, but he chose to have a life and not continue with it after one posting. Thus my inheritance of the name. We do share the SLCFU sentiment. SLC is, in a word, stoopie - an eloquent term coined by aforementioned beau. God bless him. I shall discuss more on this sentiment from time to time - I won't bore you with all the riveting ways in which I dislike this city all at once - have to keep you wanting more.

On an unrelated note, Is it so wrong that I actually rather enjoyed Katy Perry's perf on So You Think You Can Dance last night? If I'm being completely honest, enjoyed isn't even the proper word - I mean, I had goosebumps, people. Don't judge me. Here's a girl who kissed a girl just to try it. She's a role model.

Finally, Lesson 1 on how Utah is ridiculous: A local news correspondent's name is "Arikka." Aka Erica. Discuss.

No comments: